- BEFS Bulletin - Save the Date for Community Empowerment & Land...
- BEFS Bulletin - Community Empowerment & Landscape
- Prioritisation within built heritage - call for ideas
- Planning (Scotland) Bill - Briefing
- Wiki Loves Monuments
- Let’s be honest: the Edinburgh New Town wasn’t really planned!
- Improving Existing Buildings
Built Environment Forum Scotland (BEFS) is an umbrella body for organisations working in the built environment in Scotland. Drawing on extensive expertise in a membership-led forum, BEFS informs, debates and advocates on the strategic issues, opportunities and challenges facing Scotland’s historic and contemporary built environment.