- BEFS Bulletin - Historic Environment Policy for Scotland
- Historic Environment Policy for Scotland - A Summary
- Historic Environment Policy & the Planning System
- Should HES Intervene in Category A* Buildings at Risk?
- Scotland at a crossroads, heritage past and futures
- What good do current concepts of ‘community’ do us?
- Behaviour change as strategy
Built Environment Forum Scotland (BEFS) is an umbrella body for organisations working in the built environment in Scotland. Drawing on extensive expertise in a membership-led forum, BEFS informs, debates and advocates on the strategic issues, opportunities and challenges facing Scotland’s historic and contemporary built environment.