- BEFS Bulletin - Climate Emergency
- BEFS Bulletin - Environment & Landscape
- Strategic Development in Scotland
- Meeting Halfway with Minecraft
- Historic Environment Policy for Scotland - A Summary
- Historic Environment Policy & the Planning System
- Should HES Intervene in Category A* Buildings at Risk?
- Scotland at a crossroads, heritage past and futures
Built Environment Forum Scotland (BEFS) is an umbrella body for organisations working in the built environment in Scotland. Drawing on extensive expertise in a membership-led forum, BEFS informs, debates and advocates on the strategic issues, opportunities and challenges facing Scotland’s historic and contemporary built environment.