Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.
Are you responsible for managing a church, or thinking about taking on the management of a former church? If yes, this event will be of particular interest to you.The workshop will provide practical learning opportunities, allow groups to access expert advice and meet people from similar projects, all with a focus on maintaining the local church buildings at the heart of our communities.
Speakers and topics confirmed include:
– Historic Churches – new 21st century partnerships
Raymond Young, Chair of the General Trustees, Church of Scotland
– Community Engagement, Digital learning and interpretation
Dorothy Hoskins, Historic Environment Scotland
– Unexpected Benefits: using activities to engage and sustain
Victoria Collison Owen, Scottish Redundant Churches Trust
– Consider your audiences
Paul Jardine, Jura Consultants
– Community Engagement: why and how
Tiva Montalbano, The Prince’s Foundation
– Generating New Income Streams to Develop a Sustainable Project
Rosie Fraser Associates
– Scotland’s Churches Trust – Happy to help
– Top Tips from a Funder on Getting Funded
Gordon Barr, Architectural Heritage Fund
The workshop is being organised in partnership by Built Environment Forum Scotland, Scottish Redundant Churches Trust, Scotland’s Churches Trust and The Prince’s Foundation.
There are a limited number of travel bursaries available, please get in contact for further details.