Call for Case Studies
Submit your project as a best practice case study to illustrate the breadth of activity undertaken in the historic environment in Scotland.
We are looking for case studies of projects or initiatives undertaken between April 2018 and March 2019.
Your project would feature in our Historic Environment Case Studies database and be linked to the Our Place in Time (OPiT) performance report 2019. This is an opportunity for you to showcase your work within the national strategy for the historic environment, contributing to the case for continued government support for the sector.
We would be particularly interested in submissions that demonstrate evidence of the following OPIT Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- KPI 2 (CO2 emission reduction)
- KPI 3 (informed decision making – evidence that historic environment evidence informs priorities)
- KPI 4 (leadership and shared working – evidence of an increase in joined up working on strategic investment across public, private and voluntary sectors)
- KPI 8 (Effective and proportionate protection and regulation – evidence that the outcomes of management, including designation, reflects what people value)
- KPI 10 (Ensuring capacity – evidence of improved capacity by supporting communities through community empowerment and engagement)
Please submit your case study via the link below by Friday 26 July 2019.