Historic Environment Working Group (HEWG)
BEFS brings together members from across the sector in working groups and task forces to address matters of strategic interest.
The remit of HEWG:
- To understand what our historic environment brings to Scotland’s places;
- To raise the profile of our historic environment by promoting its value within a broader context, and;
- To ensure the effective management and care of our historic environment
HEWG is only open to BEFS members and meets four times a year for information exchange and discussion of current policy topics.
- Meeting Note, 18th November 2020 DRAFT
- Meeting Note, 27th August 2020
- Meeting Note, 21st May 2020
- LI-S Impact of Covid19 on the Landscape Profession
- Meeting Note, 26th February 2020
- HEWG NPF4 Workshop Report 26/02/2020
- Meeting Note, 21st November 2019
- Meeting note, 28th August 2019
- Meeting note, 12th June 2019