Union St. & Ship Row
A wide range of organisations and individuals care for the historic environment across the private, public and voluntary sectors.
|Organisation:||Aberdeen Newton Property Management Ltd.|
|Project title:||Union St. & Ship Row|
- Significant roof renovations including strip and reslate of front elevation, refurbishment of private windows and renewal of common windows, re-pointing of rear elevation.
- Work required following many years of lack of maintenance.
- 50% grant from Aberdeen City Heritage Trust.
- Title deeds reflected several changes of use over the years, resulting in need for architect to calculate floor areas.
- The owners of the 18 involved properties, mainly private landlords with 2 owner occupiers and 2 commercial units are happy with the work done and now discussing further works with the factor, including lighting and common flooring projects.
|Which OPiT key performance indicator is the project contributing to?||Main: 8|
|Contact name:||Ross Watt|
|Relevant web links:||www.newtonproperty.co.uk/|
Reviewed: September 2018